$35,000 Bella Wedding Dress – The Stunning Carolina Herrera Gown in Twilight: Breaking Dawn
We finally have a detailed look at the gorgeous wedding dress that Bella wore during the wedding in Breaking Dawn Part 1, with some new facts along with high-resolution photos that show off the detail of the stunning Carolina Herrera wedding gown!
Bella Wedding Dress Top 10 Facts
- Carolina Herrera designed the dress exclusively for Breaking Dawn Part 1 based on input from Twilight author Stephenie Meyer and Breaking Dawn director Bill Condon. They chose from ten sketches that Carolina Herrera created.
- The dress was made by hand by Ms.Herrera and four seamstresses, and took a total of six months to complete.
- The dress was custom fit precisely for Kristen Stewart, who plays plays Bella Swan / Cullen in the movie.
- The dress was created from crepe satin and French Chantilly lace.
- 152 buttons line the back of the dress.
- There are 17 buttons on each sleeve.
- Herrera designed the back to be a surprise, considering it romantic. When it is revealed in the film it makes for a dramatic reveal, I’d say!
- The dress will be in Carolina Herrera’s 2012 collection and available at CHNY boutiques. Time for that trip to New York City!
- The estimated value of the dress is a whopping $35,000.
- Alfred Angelo will be selling replicas of the dress starting at $799 if you want the look for less for your wedding. Big spenders could even get one to be the belle of the ball for a Twilight Convention!
Bella Wedding Gown Pictures