‘Snow White and The Huntsman’ Available September 11th Plus Blu-ray Extended Edition Info
Snow White and The Huntsman Blu-Ray and DVD will be released on September 11th. I had the opportunity to view the Snow White and The Huntsman Blu-Ray extended edition plus digital copy. The extended version, and the extras and behind the scenes footage are really amazing. The extended version is 2 hours and 12 minutes, 4 minutes more than the theatrical version.
My favorite part of viewing the Blu-ray was the picture in picture behind the scenes footage along with the film. (Only if you’ve seen the film first) It was very interesting to see how the film came together while watching that particular scene. I love that you have the digital copy as well with the Blu-ray and DVD to view on your computer or iPad. I’m anxious to use Universal’s Second Screen pocketBLU app on my iPad. I’ve only started, and I’m hooked! Very cool! It’s available now on Amazon.
The Combo Pack includes an Extended version of the film not shown in theaters, as well as a Digital Copy of the film, compatible with iPhone, iTunes, iPad, iPod, iPod touch, Adroid or online retail partners, and also includes Ultra Violet.
Blu-ray and DVD Bonus Features:
- A New Legend Is Born
Bonus Features Exclusive to the Blu-ray
-Reinventing the Fairy Tale
-Citizens of the Kingdom
-The Magic Of ‘Snow White and The Huntsman’
-Around the Kingdom: 360 Set Tour
- Universal’s Second Screen: An innovative viewing experience that allows viewers to control, interact with and explore Snow White and The Huntsman groundbreaking features on a networked tablet or computer, in synch with the movie on the television screen! As the movie plays, experience features such as:
- Flick View: Move content form the tablet to the TV screen and compare storyboards, animatics and other exciting bonus material with a ‘flick’ of the fingers.
- Behind the Scenes (Picture in Picture)
- Arond the Kingdom: 360 Set Tour
- Virtual Flip Books
- Cast of Characters
-pocket BLU App: The popular free pocket BLU app for smartphones is now even better with newly update versions for iPad, Android tablets, PC and Macintosh computers, with features made especially to take advantage of the devices larger screens and high resolution displays
- Advanced Remote Control: A sleek, elegant new way to operate your Blu-ray player. User can navigate through menus, playback and BD-Live functions with ease
- Video Timeline: Users can easily bring up the video timeline, allowing them to instantly access any point in the film.
- Mobile-To-Go: Users can unlock a selection of bonus content with their Blu-ray discs to save to their device or to stream from anywhere there is Wi-Fi network