Rob Pattinson to Appear Live on ‘Good Morning America’
The show airs at 7am ET
EW has a cute article with 5 questions they should ask Rob
1. The Olympics — Surely, Rob is proud of his country for hosting the Games and his fellow countrymen for their performances.
2. Canned or dry dog food? His adopted puppy Bear has to eat!
3. The British pound versus the Euro — What does he think of the economic climate in Europe and Great Britain?
4. If he could, who would get his vote for President? Even though he’s not a citizen, he must lean left or right when it comes to the election in the States.
5. Would he ever consider being the next American Idol judge? There is a spot open.
LOL! If they ask personal questions…these are the ones I want answers to!