‘Breaking Dawn Part 1′ DVD / Blu-Ray Release Date Announced for February 11th, 2012?
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 has a release date of February 11th, 2012!
It will be hitting store shelves earlier than thought, and special Valentine’s Day-packaging is in the works.
Saturday, February 11th, 2012 is the release date for the United States. Word is that the official announcement will be coming January 3rd.
Happy Valentine’s Day to us! Woo Hoo! This has NOT been officially announced by Summit, yet.
In case you missed it….the DVD/Blu-Ray details we previously posted.
- 6-part Documentary (viewable in both standard and PIP modes)
- Bella & Edward’s Personal Wedding Video
- Becoming Jacob
- Jump to…(character specific favorite scenes)
- Audio Commentary with Bill Condon
- Blu-Ray/DVD combo includes an extended cut and running time at 135 minutes
EXTENDED CUT PEOPLE! YES!