Turning 27 is not the only happy event in Ashley’s life lately! Ashley Greene has recently been named the new face of Oakley Sunglasses! Greene was tapped to be the face of their 2014 campaign with a few fashion shots……of her working out!
“Fitness is a big priority in my life because I believe in all of the health benefits both physically and mentally. It makes me feel strong outside and in,” Greene says in a statement. “I’m proud to be part of this campaign because it allows me the platform to encourage and inspire others to live a healthy, well-balanced lifestyle.”
Ashley looking good while working out! A good work out can definitely feel good!
For More: People Style Watch
[Source: People]2 Comments
Check out these amazing Breaking Dawn Part 2 Doll repaints by artist Noel Cruz!
That is just amazing! Breath taking! Even their hair looks spot on! I can’t get over it.
You should check out all of Noel Cruz work. From celebrity icons to royalty.
Via Hitflix3 Comments
Kristen Stewart is the featured cover story in the March issue of Marie Claire magazine. She looks amazing!
Here’s part of her interview:
On Almost Quitting Acting At Age 9: “I auditioned for a year before I got anything, and I told my mom I was kind of over it. I was like, ‘I don’t want to make you drive around L.A. anymore. If it’s not happening, it’s not worth it.’ They thought I looked like a boy. I didn’t think it was going to pan out, and then literally that day, I got The Safety of Objects, which was my first movie.”
On Directing Aspirations: “The idea of making a movie scares me because I want it to be amazing. If people watch it, I don’t want, ‘Oh, how nice, her first little directorial debut.’ I want it to be, ‘Boom!’”
On Her M.O.: “I’m kind of, like, an extremist. I really don’t want to be working unless I’m bleeding it. And if I’m not working, then don’t ever try to make a plan with me.”
On Being Judged As A Peril Of Fame: “I stand by every mistake I’ve ever made, so judge away.”
On Being Less Inhibited:“I was always like, ‘If you put too many walls up, you can’t see. You’re limiting your life so drastically and in a sad way.’ So I always used to say, ‘I’m not putting up any walls, I’m trying to break them down,’ and it seemed kind of defensive—it was definitely coming from that place. But now I’m actually maintaining like I don’t live in a fortress.”
On Drugs: “I’m such a control freak. I’m glad I grew up in this era because I think if I grew up in my parents’ age of drugs and discovery and crazy shit, I don’t think I would do drugs well.”
Great interview! Check her entire interview and gorgeous photos at Marie Claire!
Via kstewartfans4 Comments
The Twilight Forever Love Songs From The Twilight Saga is available for pre-order at Amazon UK! The release date is February 10, 2014. We’ll post when Amazon US is available for pre-order.
Here is the track list!
1. Bella’s Lullaby (Twilight Soundtrack Version) – Carter Burwell
2. A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
3. Meet Me On The Equinox – Death Cab For Cutie
4. New Moon (The Meadow) – Alexandre Desplat
5. Flightless Bird, American Mouth (Wedding Version) – Iron & Wine
6. My Love – Sia
7. Life On Earth – Band Of Horses
8. Love Will Take You – Angus & Julia Stone
9. Eyes On Fire (Twilight Soundtrack Version) – Blue Foundation
10. Turning Page – Sleeping At Last
11. What Part Of Forever – Ceelo Green
12. Possibility – Lykke Li
13. From Now On – The Features
14. Ghosts – James Vincent Mcmorrow
15. Monsters – Hurricane Bells
16. Let’s Get Lost – Beck And Bat For Lashes
17. Eclipse (All Yours) – Metric
1. Jacob’s Theme – Howard Shore
2. It Will Rain – Bruno Mars
3. A Million Miles An Hour – Eastern Conference Champions
4. Full Moon (Twilight Soundtrack Version) – The Black Ghosts
5. I Didn’t Mean It – The Belle Brigade
6. Shooting The Moon – Ok Go
7. Northern Lights – Cider Sky
8. The Forgotten – Green Day
9. Solar Midnite – Lupe Fiasco
10. All I Believe In – The Magic Numbers And Amadou & Mariam
11. Neighbors – Theophilus London
12. Friends – Band Of Skulls
13. Atlas – Fanfarlo
14. Ours – The Bravery
15. The Line – Battles
16. Slow Life [With Victoria Legrand] – Grizzly Bear
17. Requiem On Water – Imperial Mammoth
Great Valentine’s Day gift!
Any love songs you think are missing?
Via Twilight FB & Jack Morrisey11 Comments